Are you looking for a great, whole food snack for you and the family that you don’t have to feel guilty about? These nut butter protein balls are filled with energy and I can guarantee you’ll have an empty plate by the end of the day. Dig into your pantry because your ingredients don’t have to be exactly what I’ve shown here.
- 1 c gf oats
- 1/4 c flax seed
- 2 scoops unflavored collagen protein powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 c nut butter
- 1/4 c honey
- 1/4 c mini dark chocolate chips
- Lightly blend oats in NutriBullet.
- Grind flax seed til powder-like consistency in NutriBullet.
- Add collagen powder and a pinch of salt, mix all of the above together in mixing bowl.
- Add honey, nut butter and chocolate chips Stir to combine. Using clean, damp hands form into equal size balls.
- Place on parchment paper for at least 30 minutes. Store in an airtight container.
**Optional ingredients: pure maple syrup, coconut flakes, pecans, walnuts, dates, chia seeds, hemp seed hearts Jill Lewis