Try three sets of each without rushing the moves.
Take your time and really focus on each rep!
• Reverse lunges with a bicep curl, 8 each leg
• Renegade rows, 8 each side
• Single leg RDL with reverse fly, 6 each side
• Bridged chest press, 15
• Sumo squat with overhead extension, 10
• Arm circles with calf raises, 10 forward/10 backward
As always, consult a physician before starting any new exercise regime and always follow your physician’s advice.
*Dumbbells can be dangerous if you do not have good balance or control.
Always follow all of the safety guidelines.